Enigma

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Enigma

1. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME

Assistants are always around to do this as well. Im not 24/7.
  2. Launcher settings

Re-posted to Poseidon General Suggestions thread.
  3. Problem in Discord !!!

Im sorry your having issues. The only suggestion I can make it to file a ticket on the main page http://electus.online please be sure to include your discord tag.
  4. I have an idea to improve the game

@green09 thank you for your suggestion however I know this has been mentioned or suggested before and it was something that Electus didnt want to do. Mainly if I had to guess the reason would be server economy but then again Im just guessing. If you want to speak with the staff about this your always welcome to join discord
  5. Upon asking around @Yukie suggested I should mention that these options should ALSO be checked off.
  6. @armano sorry for the late reply but I do not claim to be an mbot expert. Normally if my bot has issues with buying arrows/hp/mp pots I will figure how many I need to have for the day. This fills me inventory mostly but it means I wont return to town and get 'stuck'. Ill see if we have any mbot experts who can chime in their suggestions as well. @datvt5 again sorry for the late reply. Did you get your issues worked out yet? Just so both of you know if you were using the cracked sbot version out there I could more than definately help out and would be willing to anytime. Hmu on discord if you need assistance or ask in #main-lounge
  7. Open the Thief Uni

Ill mention this post to Pr0x but afaik it opens automatically.
  8. Can i sell my Account for items?

Unfortunately this is not legal by the Electus rules. You can not sell accounts for 'rl' money, silk, or items. Sorry
  9. silk idea

I dont think this is a good idea personally because the other jobs gain nothing out of it.
  10. Account Limit

As of right now its 2 per pc and 4 per IP. Currently the main website http://electus.online lists 2 per pc and 6 per IP but this is false and we have notified the admins to change it. Sorry for any confusion
  11. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Like they said in discord this is the way it is and it cant be changed but I will ask Pr0x about customizable messages, meaning the disable of messages or the display traits of messages.
  12. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

1. I know for a fact they wont enable zerk potions. It has been said before a couple times which is how I know. 2. Not sure about destroying eq let me forward that to Pr0x 3. I know someone had said there should be something like gs/hwt meaning another dungeon and I know it was shot down I believe because its not doable in the sro code. Will forward your comments to Pr0x however.
  13. Suggestion for new Update

They have already also had an increase not too long ago.
  14. where can i get novs and egy items ?

You can use the command !drops in discord and there is also the npc in dw near storage. Drops would show you what uniques drop which boxes and the !boxes command in discord will show you whats contained in those boxes.
  15. 09.jpeg

From the album T-Shirt Winners

16. Game bug

Please join discord and send Bestia a DM (Direct message). He will sort you out.
  17. 1212.jpg

18. 1414.jpg

19. MrBlack.jpg

20. Electus Mbot

You will have to logon to discord for more assistance. As long as you downloaded from the electus site mbot should work.
  21. Electus Mbot

Use no username or password leave them blank, then click on login.
  22. qeqe.jpg

23. coco.jpg