Abdallah Wagih

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Posts posted by Abdallah Wagih

1. On 10/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, Electus Online said:

A few positions are open and we are paying in cash ($). Below you'll find the instructions to apply, please read carefully.

OPEN POSITIONS

1. Twitch Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality. Additional benefits for uploading streams/clips on YouTube. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

2. TikTok Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality.  Payment depends on the quality of the work.

3. YouTube Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality. Additional benefits for uploading streams/clips on YouTube. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

4. Video Editor/Content Creator

• Player must record in-game videos and upload videos periodically in asked quality/duration/context per week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on viewer count, quality of videos and such. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

5. Turkish Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

6. Latin Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

These are the only open positions and we are not looking for any other team members so apply only if you're fit for above positions.

HOW TO APPLY

Do not message any Admin/Assistant on Discord about your job application.
    The only way to apply is to create a forum account and comment on this topic with below format and you will be contacted.

Example:
    - My name is John, 27 and my known character name in SRO is ''KRALL_TR''
    - My Discord is Pr0x!#9999
    - I am applying for TikTok Streamer Role and I can stream minimum X hours per week.
    - My previous work is x,y,z and here is a link to my profile.

My Name Is Abdallah, 23 and my known character name in sro is " Marijuana "

My Discord is Abdallah Wagih#9000

I am applying for Tiktok Streamer Role and i can stream minimum 40 hours per week

i Worked Before in Sro as [GM], and here is a link to my profile https://www.instagram.com/abdallahsworld/