Sign in to follow this  
Catallys

Jobbing Suggestions

Is it possible to change caravans so they die when user logs out, Currently Traders/Thieves log out before dying all the NPCs despawn and then they login with a free pass.
Second is it possible to get a stable caravan that cost gold, and bridges the gap between silk caravan and the old garbage fire bull with 71k hp.

Thanks for Reading.

20 hours ago, Catallys said:

Is it possible to change caravans so they die when user logs out, Currently Traders/Thieves log out before dying all the NPCs despawn and then they login with a free pass.

I believe this would be very difficult because of random DC(s). Meaning the code wouldnt know if they quit or if they dc'ed which would mean all people who DC while trading would also loose their booty... 

20 hours ago, Catallys said:

Second is it possible to get a stable caravan that cost gold, and bridges the gap between silk caravan and the old garbage fire bull with 71k hp.

That would need to be brought up prolly to an admin in discord http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord

On 14.11.2018 at 10:05 PM, Catallys said:

Thanks for Reading.

1. They do have 60 seconds cooldown before they can log off 
2. I did not quite get what you meant in there to be honest with you

I believe 

On 11/14/2018 at 4:05 PM, Catallys said:

Is asking if the admin's would add a COS that costs gold that could compare to the silk purchased COS, I believe.. I believe one was added late in Electus season IV?

this thief nerf is retarded, for real 2 EP per trade that means to fill my job limit i need the rob 50 trades, you get like 1x5* per one trade run cause of the long teleport to thief town. lets say a trade from dw to ht with buying waiting for the people and so on takes like 15 mins  that means i need to job like 12,5 hours to get my jobbing limit full. lol. so i have to quit my job to be competitive with the traders/hunters? and  also you nerf the ep limit of jobkills/sa with which i was nearly able to close the EP gap ? even on a saturday or sunday i never play like 12,5 hours lol - most people got also some other shit beside silkroad - maybe you should overthink that change cause its really fucked up, - my opinion anyway