Sign in to follow this  
WhitePower

Party PVP Event and Survival Party Event

Party PVP Event : 
Hello everyone, i think Solo PvP Event is so boring becouse u just need to spam ur skills... and builds like glaviers or rogues are so OverPower on this event... i think Electus need to make Party Pvp Event every week and reward for this event its 300-500 per player ( For First Place Only ) + Title ( Weekly Party Winner ). This event will really good and i think alot of players will join, only party Leader need to register ( not everyone in his pt ) before event, scrolls/zerks not allowed. Devil spirit allowed only 1 time on event and if u want to use it ( everone in ur pt need to use it ) u can use devils only 1 time per event. Enemy party can play without devil if they want. All buffs + ress allowed. U dont need to be with best gear to win this event :) u need to make best party/teamplay. 

Survival Party Event : 
U need to fight VS all partys. All allowed ( only zerk not allowed ). U can ress each other/buff/scrolls/devils. Last Party Alive will take the event and get GOLD reward. 
U can make BR with partys, everyone start with NPC items like this BR, but u start with full party.

Guild War Event For Gold Reward will be good too :)

This week it's 2v2 @ pvp event :>
Battle Royale Party versions might be added - stuff like that require long time for experimentation & development process.