Electus Online

HIRING NOW (PLAY & GET PAID)

127 posts in this topic

A few positions are open and we are paying in cash ($). Below you'll find the instructions to apply, please read carefully.

OPEN POSITIONS

1. Twitch Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. You don't have to use a camera but microphone is mandatory.

2. TikTok Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week.  You don't have to use a camera but microphone is mandatory.

3. YouTube Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week.  You don't have to use a camera but microphone is mandatory.

4. Video Editor/Content Creator

• Player must record in-game videos and upload videos periodically in asked quality/duration/context per week. 

REWARDS/ PAYMENTS

IMPORTANT: We do not pay any content creator/streamer silk, premium, beginner pack or any kind of gift before Grand Opening. Content Creator/Streamer rewards are calculated and paid every Thursday night after Content Creator/Streamer sends us his 7 days streamer statistics. 

1. Streamers (TikTok, Youtube Live, Stream/Kick Live)

• There are 5 types of rewarding.
    a) Cash Rewards: To be eligible, you must have 30 or more constant viewer count on your livestream. You also have to livestream at least 20 hours per week. If you meet these conditions, you will stream first 7 days starting on Grand Opening and send your 7 days livestream statistics (link) to [GM]Yukie on Discord. Cash reward will be between $30 ~ $40 / week depending on your streamstatistics. You can get this cash as USDT or in silk. Mentioned payment is for the first [15] days period after the Grand Opening. We may extend/modify rewards 15 days after Grand Opening.

b) Silk Rewards: If you do not meet 30 or more constant viewer count and 20 hours minimum stream rewards, you will still get rewarded. Not cash, but in Silks. The amount of Silk you will receive for stream is calculated like this;
    Streamed Hours * Average Viewer Count * 4 = Your Silk Reward (Maximum 2000 Silks / week).
    If you are eligible for both Silk and Cash rewards, you can choose only 1.

c) Box Giveaways: Electus Team will give SOS Boxes to Twitch/Kick livestreamers to open them for his viewers. This will attract new viewers and help his channel grow. To be eligible for this, streamer must stream at least 7 days, provide with last 7 days stream statistics. Number of giveaways and boxes will be decided by [GM]Yukie. Streamers must be in touch with [GM]Yukie for this.

d) GM Notice: To help grow your channel even more, we will send in-game GM notices that thousands of people see and interact with. This will also help grow streamer's channel and viewers. Every streamer will have [1] in-game notice for every time he goes live. (1 / day max). We may not be able to provide with this perfectly on time due to busy hours and streamers agree to that.

e) Discord Permanent Role: As long as you provide content/livestream, you will have a permanent and colorful ''Streamer'' title on Electus Discord and your role will display on top of other players. We do not provide in-game title for streamers in Reborn server.

2. Video/Content Creators

• You can be amateur or professional video editor, we accept both.
  • Rewarding content creators is only in Silk.
    a) Youtube Videos on Your Channel: You can post your edited videos on your own YouTube channel and send us link whenever you want. We will check the viewer count and reward you in silk. Your videos MUST include Electus Reborn logo during whole video. (You can get the logo from Pekka/Yukie). Video must be at least 1080P in quality, minimum 30 seconds, no maximum time. If your video is qualified, we may also post it on our social media which will help boost your channel.

500~999 viewers: 750 Silk
    1000~1500 viewers: 1250 Silk
    1500-2500 viewers: 1750 Silk

HOW TO APPLY

Do not message any Admin/Assistant on Discord about your job application.
The only way to apply is to create a forum account and comment on this topic with below format and send registration link to [GM]Yukie on Discord.

Registration Example:
- My name is John, 27 and my known character name in SRO is ''KRALL_UK''
- My Discord is Pr0x!#9999
- I am applying for TikTok Streamer Role and I will stream minimum X hours per week.
- My previous work is x,y,z and here is a link to my twitch/youtubeprofile.

My name is Kanun, 18 and my known character name in SRO is ''Kanun''
- My Discord is MoonDark#0095
- I am applying for twitch Streamer Role and I can stream minimum 10 hours per week.

My name is Can, 24 and my known character name in SRO is ''WhiteMoon46''

- My Discord is RoyMustanqq#4200

- I am applying for turkish  ingame supporter

-i will be online 8-10 hours per day

Here is my discord id:

RoyMustanqq#4200

Edited by Ramon
Edit

-My name is Mustafa, 25 and my known character name in SRO is Extacy

-My Discord is Spaced#3725

-I am applying for Turkish Assistant Role

-I will probably play Gaia for a month after that i can get paid for my assistantship, and my major is English Literature

17 minutes ago, Ramon said:

My name is Can, 24 and my known character name in SRO is ''WhiteMoon46''

- My Discord is RoyMustanqq#4200

- I am applying for turkish  supporter

-i will be online 8-10 hours per day

Here is my discord id:

RoyMustanqq#4200

It's Guney, Zetain, your first moderator, etc,. You know who I am anyways. Thanks.
Applying for turkish assistant
Dunno, maybe 24h?
Kira ❖#0001

- My name is Emre, 27 and my known character name in SRO is ''Xchaotic''
- My Discord is Xchaotic#1751
- I'm applying for the Turkish Assistant role
I don't want to take the role of Assistant and stay behind the pleasures of the game, so I will be active enough on discord and do what is necessary.
The time I am active daily can vary between 8 and 12.
so i have big time for daily - discord and electus and i want to be in the team.
I can provide you with references if requested.
I wish you a good day.

Hello, my name is Kubilay, and im known as 'Magical' in sro community.

My Discord tag is Magical#2505 .

I am applying for Turkish Asistant role, i can be active for more than 10 hours daily / 70+ hours weekly.

I've worked on plenty of servers as Asistant/Manager/Supporter roles, some of most known servers are Cronos Online, Gamehub , Askar Online, Vagos Online, Agora Online and many more.

Hello, the name is Mustafa (27m) aka Play in SRO.

- Discord tag Play#6231

- I want the Turkish assistant job and can be active anytime. 60+ hours weekly

- I had my own private server just a month ago so i know how to deal with many people in discord.

- Experience: 10+ years as a player 1-2 years as server owner.

- Language: Turkish first language, English C2 level proficient, German beginner.

resim_2022-10-11_021204478.png

My name is Erkan.I am 30 Years old.My known character name is Merchant.

My discort nick is Gal Gadot.I was already thinking of contacting you to become an G.A or silk seller.

I am a very helpful person with high persuasion skills.I respond to the playyers as promptly as possible.I can also help you in game if you need.

and I can provide in-game surveillance.

I can be online enaugh like 100 hours every Week.Have enaugh time and I can fix all problems easily. I am online 16 hours everyday.

I think that I am the most suitable person for this task.both with my maturity and with my personality.

I don't have previous work like this and I don't have any referances.But I believe this.

18 minutes ago, qrallarq57 said:

My name is Baran aka ged in community.
Here is my discord adress THIS MUST BE GED#4859 Im reachable any time of the day
Im applying for turkish asistant role. Im fyll zombie. I can be active more than 10 hours daily
I didnt work with any of psros before as a supporter & asistant but im thinking i can handle more than anyone else

Hi there, my name is Tolga - 27 aka Joy in SRO.

- Discord tag Yoj#8637

- I want the Twitch streamer job . I'm 7/24 streaming when there is a nice sro to play
- Language: Turkish, English
- Been streaming for like 6+ years.
www.twitch.tv/Joy_SNJ

Edited by Joy

Hi there my name is awyes - 18 age 
-Discord police#4686

I want the twtich  streamer job plvl  im 10 hours streaming <3
Language: English/Arabic
streaming For like 2years
www.twtich.tv/blacksnasck

Edited by awyes123

My name is Baris, 23 and my IGN is : Peace
- My Discord is Peace#8908
- I am applying for Asistant/Turkish Asistant.
- I have Public Server (BB-8) with 70 members.

-I did live stream on Twitch.tv for 4 months. (thisispeace)

-I have 12 years of experience in Silkraod.

-I can be online more then 40 hours a week.

-I'm studying computer science (3th degree).

hello my name is ege, I am 28 years old.

discord name: Twilight#4444

I work 14.15 hours a day, I've been working on silkroad for 12 years and I have 12 years of experience.
I graduated from computer programming.

I am applying for Asistant/Turkish Asistant.

Experiences: ZENSRO, SKALİDOR ONLİNE , PYRİTE ONLİNE , JOYSRO. ( Supporter,Client Assistant,Game Assistant.) ( I am currently working at skalidor online )

Hello, my name is Chris also known as Xeth / Kyoshin and I'm 27

I can surpass the streaming hours since I can do this on a full time basis, (Stream hour 6 to 8 hours a day) 

my discord is Kyoshin#3338

Currently working on a full twitch re-branding which will be up soon. (  www.twitch.tv/kyoshintv ) 

(Can also edit videos for youtube / upload ) 

I talk fluently 3 languages and have Silkroad knowledge of more than 10 yours (including 2 Electus servers)

Looking forward to get selected on the team to make Electus bigger than ever.

My name is Ugur. I am 30 years old. My known character name in SRO is ''Destructible''
My Discord is Uğur#1097
I am applying for Turkish Assistant Role and I can be online for 8 to 10 hours a day and 70 hours a week.
I have been working as an English Teacher for 10 years and have played silkroad since 2005.

My name is Adrián, 26 and my known character name in SRO is ''Nuts'' I’m from Costa Rica 🇨🇷 
- My Discord is Nuts #0225
- I am applying for Latin assistant Role and I can attend around 10 to 15 up hours per day.
- I am a supervisor of guest services agent at Hilton G Inn hotel. 
- I’d like to get this job to get an extra $. 
- English level 90%. 
- I’ve been playing SRO since 2008. 

•  
Edited by Darlin

My Name is Shaheen 32 years old ... Character name : Ser0King 

10 years of playing silkroad

I used to play all Electus servers i was a streaming in all Electus servers 

Good quality 1080 60 frame

Face cam + Mic

My twitch channel have 1.1 k Folowers

And I made videos else in my YouTube channel with high graphics using adobe after affect

Twitch channel : https://www.twitch.tv/shaheen81

YouTube channel : https://bit.ly/3Ehu5pp

Discord : Ser0King#9674

Hello there,

My name is Ehab, 19 years old and my known character name in SRO is ''Bloodlust''

- My Discord is Ehab#5391

- I am applying for Content Creator Role and I can work approximately minimum 50 hours per week.

- My previous work : I have worked with these servers as a content creator with some precious experience of 4++ years in video editing.

1_ Cronos Online Content Creator season 1,2.

2_ Rebellion Content Creator.

3_ Serenity Online Content creator.

Also, Worked with some private servers i could handle its fame like [ Back Online - Spectre Online - Eagle online - etc.. ] which gave me much experience to deal with the biggest chance of the silkroad scene..

Also, i can make camera videos while events held. And for sure my videos quality is the best as it's always 1080p HD. Sometimes 4K. With subscribers of 900++

and here is a link to my youtube channel link : https://youtube.com/c/BloodlustHype