[ADMIN]Pr0x

110 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

32 posts in this topic

Add the samarkand song theme in every city bro,i loved that thing,it reminds me of the good ol' sro times,who doesnt like it can simply mute it(ik its repetitive and annoying)

Hey guys, 

I just have a small attend. I am actually not sure, if its intended to have a small delay in the Godsend Ghost Spear, or if its just because there is a "cooler" Animation for it. The point is. Myself and some other player like f.e. FizzKhalifa would love to have a Ghost Spear Godsend with the same animation as the Ghost Spear Emperor. I m fine with how it is like now, but i dont see any reason for the delay in the Spell. And i even thought about just using the Emperor just because it doesnt have the delay. Maybe there is a chance to change the skill animation to the one that Emperor (and all other Ghost spear spells have). But If there is a reason for the delay, then np you guys are doing great work. Thats it. 

Still great work on this server! 

sincerely 

Liliana

1 hour ago, Liliana said:

Hey guys, 

I just have a small attend. I am actually not sure, if its intended to have a small delay in the Godsend Ghost Spear, or if its just because there is a "cooler" Animation for it. The point is. Myself and some other player like f.e. FizzKhalifa would love to have a Ghost Spear Godsend with the same animation as the Ghost Spear Emperor. I m fine with how it is like now, but i dont see any reason for the delay in the Spell. And i even thought about just using the Emperor just because it doesnt have the delay. Maybe there is a chance to change the skill animation to the one that Emperor (and all other Ghost spear spells have). But If there is a reason for the delay, then np you guys are doing great work. Thats it. 

Still great work on this server! 

sincerely 

Liliana

I will mentioned this to an assistant and see if it was a meant delay or not. I do notice that Ghost Spear - Emperor is a 5 hit attack which is the same for Ghost Spear - Godsend. It might just be the animation but will get you a response as soon as I am able to.

Thank you for your feedback!

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

I will mentioned this to an assistant and see if it was a meant delay or not. I do notice that Ghost Spear - Emperor is a 5 hit attack which is the same for Ghost Spear - Godsend. It might just be the animation but will get you a response as soon as I am able to.

Thank you for your feedback!

Thx mate

On 7/9/2019 at 8:25 PM, Liliana said:

Hey guys, 

On 7/9/2019 at 9:11 PM, Enigma said:

I was able to contact with Yukie who informed me that the delay either because of graphic related to Ghost Spear - GodSend or because of it being a top tier skill was a known delay and made that way so unfortunately thats what the downside of the skill is. We appreciate the feedback and keep them coming.

<3

In reply to the man asking about porque cuando como me duele la espalda, como comprar seguidores instagram gratis, como comprar seguidores instagram, melhor site para comprar seguidores no instagram barato, I highly recommend this greatest socialgram tips and don't forget ganhar seguidores instagram app, seguidores instagram gratis app, comprar seguidores reales instagram seguro, como comprar seguidores instagram seguro, compra de seguidores reais brasileiros, seguidores reais instagram comprar, comprar seguidores reais e brasileiros, comprar seguidores brasileiros instagram promoção, look at this awesome conseguir seguidores no instagram info and don't forget como ganhar seguidores reais no instagram gratis, comprar 100 seguidores reais instagram, comprar seguidores instagram seguro, seguidores reais gratis instagram, app para verificar seguidores reais no instagram, comprar seguidores para o instagram grátis, seguidores reais instagram comprar, como funciona para comprar seguidores no instagram, try this best como comprar seguidores no instagram advice for ganhar seguidores reais brasileiros no instagram, seguidores instagram gratis site, como obtener seguidores en instagram gratis, comprar seguidores instagram seguro paypal, comprar seguidores instagram portugues gratis, juliette seguidores instagram antes, comprar seguidores para o instagram teste grátis, como conseguir seguidores en instagram gratis app, not forgetting this top rated aplicativo para ganhar seguidores no instagram blog and don't forget como comprar seguidores no instagram teste grátis, seguidores instagram gratis, compra seguidores reais instagram, juliette seguidores instagram ao vivo, comprar seguidores reais brasileiros teste, comprar seguidores reais para instagram, aplicativo para comprar seguidores no instagram gratis, como conseguir muitos seguidores no instagram gratis, as well this top rated ganhar seguidores instagram details for como comprar seguidores no instagram barato, surtir una tienda de abarrotes, como conseguir seguidores en instagram gratis truco, como conseguir seguidores no instagram gratis, teste grátis para comprar seguidores no instagram, ganhar seguidores reais no instagram brasileiros, comprar seguidores instagram chile barato, como comprar seguidores instagram 2020, See More Awesome Seguidores Instagram Site 15c4348