Sign in to follow this  
iDeadly

EP is hard as fuck

This will be a productive DM not a flaming one about complaint about the game. I only work part time right now and I struggle very hard to keep up with these guys that play 24/7. I will be coming full time like 10 hour days 5 days a week soon. You taking away the bandit npc makes it even more difficult. It takes 4 hours to do the caravan and get your daily EP. I still haven’t even gotten one moon item. With short runs to bandit I was satisfied with it taking 2.5 hours. And would always be doing them with other ppl. This not only makes it harder for ppl that work every day but nearly impossible. Might be able to get 30 daily ep done a day now. Please find a way to keep the working players a way to stay in the game and get moon gear. Idk how but make it not so Where the game requires you to play 8-10 hours a day to even keep up with everyone else. I love this game and honestly wish I could play that much. But I have to make a living. I’ve already donated about $250 in this game. And honestly not a lot to show for it. Because everything on this game requires so much time. Might as well just setup all my chars to be gold bots 24/7 and sell everything I get to get egy A items. I don’t like playing that way. I’m sure this has been a thought before. But instead of taking away something from everyone. Make trading in the caravan have more ep. so I don’t sit at my computer 4 hours a day only getting like 4 hours a sleep. Let ppl that want to do it there way and keep it. And ppl that want to be in the caravan keep it equal. I could get about 13 EP every 25 min. I really think this would be a really good idea. Just hope you take this as helpful information rather than I don’t know what I’m talking about. Because I already struggle with this. Just nearly made it impossible for the working class of this server to keep. That honestly probably donate more. Thank you. I look forward to your response ty :)

On 7/11/2019 at 2:21 PM, iDeadly said:

But instead of taking away something from everyone. Make trading in the caravan have more ep. so I don’t sit at my computer 4 hours a day only getting like 4 hours a sleep. Let ppl that want to do it there way and keep it. And ppl that want to be in the caravan keep it equal. I could get about 13 EP every 25 min. I really think this would be a really good idea. Just hope you take this as helpful information rather than I don’t know what I’m talking about. Because I already struggle with this. Just nearly made it impossible for the working class of this server to keep. That honestly probably donate more. Thank you. I look forward to your response ty :)

I can forward this suggestion to Pr0x however Im not sure he will do more than he has been doing with the 2x EP reward thats been going on more days than not.
As a side note:

On 7/11/2019 at 2:21 PM, iDeadly said:

With short runs to bandit I was satisfied with it taking 2.5 hours. And would always be doing them with other ppl. This not only makes it harder for ppl that work every day but nearly impossible. Might be able to get 30 daily ep done a day now.

I believe the special trade was taken off for a week or however long it will take to fix because of an issue with special trade itself. Will also verify this and try and get any kind of explanation I can for you guys. Thanks for the feedback however! <3

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I can forward this suggestion to Pr0x however Im not sure he will do more than he has been doing with the 2x EP reward thats been going on more days than not.
As a side note:

I believe the special trade was taken off for a week or however long it will take to fix because of an issue with special trade itself. Will also verify this and try and get any kind of explanation I can for you guys. Thanks for the feedback however! <3

Pr0x did reply and mention about the 2x EP events that have been hosted many times this week and I assume hes going to host more in the coming week. As for the special trade issue it was disabled just this week and they do plan on re-enabling it in the weeks to come.